Accelerate People is a Registered Apprenticeship Assessment Organisation (EPO 0475) that specialises in carrying out End-point Assessment for Digital IT Apprenticeship Standards.
Our sole focus is on providing Digital IT End-point Assessments that are a true match for the growing expectations of employers, providers and apprentices.
End-point Assessment – An explanation
In the last few months of an apprenticeship, it’s time for an apprentice to focus on their End-point Assessment.
Once they have completed all of the outcomes set out within their Apprenticeship Standard, an apprentice’s evidence will be uploaded through the Gateway to the selected End-point Assessment Organisation, typically this is done by a training provider.
The training provider and employer both have a shared responsibility to decide if an apprentice has demonstrated the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be competent in their job role and if they are ready for their EPA.
It is an apprentice’s employer, who has the final say on whether they feel they display occupational competence and are ready to complete their EPA.
The EPA has four assessment methods and we believe the EPA is an opportunity for an apprentice to showcase the skills, knowledge and behavioural attributes that they have developed during their apprenticeship.
Our Current Products
We create End-point Assessments for Digital IT Standards on request, our assessments are based on Employer and Training Provider feedback for more realistic work-related tasks.
- Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist / Risk Analyst Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Data Technician Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Digital Support Technician Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship
- Level 4 IS Business Analyst Apprenticeship
- Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Network Engineer Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Software Developer Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Software Development Technician Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Unified Communications Technician Apprenticeship
Revised Products June 2021
- Level 4 Business Analyst Apprenticeship – June 2021
- Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship – June 2021
- Level 4 Network Engineer Apprenticeship – June 2021
- Level 4 Software Developer Apprenticeship – June 2021
For further information, please have a look at our policies. These include information on Safeguarding, Prevent and reasonable adjustments for End-point Assessment.