Freelance positions available:
Salary: Subject dependent, but extremely competitive
Accelerate People are an Ofqual accredited End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) that puts the apprentice at the heart of everything we do.
We are on the search for freelance assessors to support our core team, with a particular interest in applicants with expertise in delivering these End Point Assessments (EPAs):
We employ only the best colleagues in our industries, so your skills in one or more of the standards above must be exceptional. If you already have experience of assessment or coaching, you will hit the ground running, and whether you’re a qualified assessor or not, you will benefit from an onboarding programme that utilises the latest technology and expert mentoring to get you quickly up to speed.
You will work remotely to deliver assessments via video calling (Teams or Zoom), so all you need is a laptop or PC, a webcam, and a strong internet connection.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating an environment in which apprentices feel comfortable and can perform at their best.
- Conducting End-point assessments via video call based on Accelerate People’s assessment criteria.
- Awarding valid, compliant, and reliable grades.
- Writing detailed feedback that accurately reflects the assessment experience.
- Contributing to standardisation activities that ensure compliance with our Regulatory requirements.
- Lending your subject expertise to ‘blueprinting’ sessions that constantly improve our assessments.
In return, we pay well and have high expectations. We are uncompromising in our drive to deliver the best assessment experience to training providers, employers and apprentices. You will be line managed by one of our subject matter experts (SMEs) and benefit from working with colleagues who constantly encourage each other to be better.
Above all, we want to employ people with values and behaviours that reflect our own. Those with the genuine desire to ensure our apprentices leave their assessment in no doubt that Accelerate People provided them with the best experience and a grade that reflected their abilities and efforts.
For a conversation about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accelerate People is backed by Blenheim Chalcot, the UK’s leading digital venture builder. We are part of the Blenheim Chalcot Portfolio.
Interested in joining our team?
If you share our values and would like to join our team, please register your interest on the following link and we will be in touch: